Thursday 29 May 2014

Do you know where she saurus?


I started making repurposed woollen animals a little while back and then left them for a little bit or probably just got distracted by something else.  I find I tend to want to make woollen items more in the winter naturally (although sometimes in England that can be all year round) and we had a particularly good summer last year.  I will post some of my old guys later but for now, here is Stiggy the Stegosaurus.


This is inspired by one I saw ages ago online - I'm really sorry but I can't remember where, hence the title of this post!  I thought it would be a really good toy for a little boy and Roo seems to really like him.  It's soft and cosy as well as being quite robust.   I used a felted lambswool jumper and a pair of dad's cords which had seen better days but had lots of good fabric left.


No comments:

Post a Comment